Monday, December 17, 2007

Your Comments And Feedback Are Welcome

I just wanted to say that your comments and feedback are welcome, wanted, and even encouraged. I’d love to know if something that I wrote resonated with you (positively or negatively). Maybe you thought that I missed a point or two or forgot something. Maybe you have something to add to one of the posts, some practical experience, tips, life experience or your own wisdoms. Most of all I would like to know that someone is reading my posts.


I have some basic rules on commenting. If you disagree with something you can say so. Please stay away from the use of profanity, obscenity, and don’t be abusive. I have seen some comment streams where readers exchanged abusive insults and personal attacks resorting to calling each other names. Please provide your name with your comment submission, you can request to be listed as anonymous if you would like. I would also like to see an email address. If you have a blog or webpage you can include it in your submission. Be creative. Ideas can often seem crazy when they’re new. Sometimes the best ideas are the ones that seemed so far out there when they were introduced. Remember that people once thought that the world was flat. Lastly, have fun and spread to word.

blog comments powered by Disqus