Monday, April 20, 2009

April Edition of The Family Life Blog Carnival Moved to May



I had planned to publish the April edition of The Family Life Blog Carnival today but as I'm at a very busy stage of my project at work I don't have the time to get this edition out this month. Any articles that were submitted for the April edition will be considered for the May edition unless told otherwise by the submitters.

Due to my current workload and planned travel I'll be reducing my posts and online activities through the end of the month. I hope to return to more regular posting in May. I hope that everyone can take some time to enjoy some of the lovely spring days we're bound to have over the next couple of weeks.

Photo Credit: I thought that this picture was a great "gone fishing" picture. Holiday Azure courtesy of wernerbrau

blog comments powered by Disqus