Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Fun

"Halloween Family" courtesy of sachyn

When I was online yesterday I ran across a couple of fun sites with some Halloween theme and thought that there were a few other fun sites or posts that you might enjoy. So as you prepare for your Halloween activities or maybe as you stay home handing our candy to all the trick or treaters you can check these out.



Here is the Magic Geek carving up his Halloween pumpkin...



Dogs dressed up as Darth Vader and Princess Leia
(I can"t believe that the dogs sat still this long!)



I ran accross a video where lyrics were created and played out to the Halloween movie theme song. It is very creative, but I didn't embed it because of some pretend slashing (Halloween is one of the original slasher movies after all) although it is in fun it might not be appropriate for little kids (don't want to give them nightmares)

Whatever you might be doing this Halloween weekend, I hope that you have a safe and fun time.
Blogged with the Flock Browser
blog comments powered by Disqus